1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow hauling and plowing pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kcress31, Feb 19, 2011.

1. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

I thought I would share some pics I have snapped up over the last few weeks of us playing in the white Toonies. It has been a very good winter for us so far. We had to haul 100 truckloads of snow away from one of our customers lots. Keeping open some roads to a provincial park is in some of the pics by the lake.

2. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

Here are afew more pics of us opening a road up with our grader. The snow was so deep that my grader operator had to use the blade to push the snow to one side while he used the wing to push it the other way. We also just spent 7 days with our grader and loaders opening up a 25 km rd to a hydro plant. I am hoping to go in there soon and show you the pictures of the huge drifts that were higher than the loader.

3. chadslawncare

chadslawncare Junior Member

Fantastic pictures. You have quite the operation up there and the snow to go along with it. I am looking forward to seeing some of those NW Ontario snow drifts.
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pictures. Do you have any big trucks with plows?
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice pics!
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice,
  7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

great pics, love the loader one
  8. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

Here is one more pic with the larger size. All of the others were supposed to be this size but computers are a pain sometimes. We don't have any big trucks with plows but it is something that we might look at in the future.

9. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like you are having a great year! Very nice fleet you have.