1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow friday night into saturday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FISHERBOY, Mar 29, 2012.

1. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow might fall in upstate ny, the hudson valley and the catskills of ny, and maybe even northeast pa:eek:payup

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

roadtrip to grandviews house....(much shorter trip than arizona) lol

4. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

we might get some too...

5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

going to be that nice heavy wet stuff, where the water pours thru the holes in the rubber on the pusher

6. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

86 degrees here in iowa

7. 2ExploreSnow

2ExploreSnow Member

an Update: Here in the Catskills we received 1" or so in higher elevations. Most was gone by early afternoon. Nothing on roads or driveways.

After the very warm temps a couple of weeks ago, this last week of lows in the teens was damaging to local plant life. I heard a 40% loss in apple orchards statewide (NY) due to frozen blossoms.

I wanted deep snow all winter, never got it. Just a few 6-8" storms and lots of 'dustings'. Now I would prefer warmer temps until fall... so far even that's erratic. :)

8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

another dud!....started to buid up by midnight...half was gone by 3am...little left by 6am