1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Forecast Website

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Billious, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Billious

Billious Member

OK so my search skills must be shot to hell, because I couldn't find a good thread pertaining.. but where do you all go for your weather forecasting? I've been using the Weather Channel website as well as Accuweather. These sites are pretty good on telling you IF you're going to get snow, but don't predict quantity until right beforehand. Anyone have a site they really like? Or a thread where this has already been discussed to death? :)

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Yes and yes...

I like Weatherbug, and I have it as an APP on my smart phone. It tells me specifically where I am, and what it's going to do. Nothing is perfect, but it works for me

3. Billious

Billious Member

Thanks! I'll check it out...

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

NWS website, they have an app too.

5. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

i use weather underground, accuweather and noaa.

6. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

7. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Weatherbug, Noaa, weather channel, Accuweather and Radarscope.
    I like different parts of all these. I like Noaa for their forecast and radarscope for their radar.