Snow Plowing Forum banner

Snow for WV and points north yeah

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  MickiRig1 
#1 ·
I've been watching weather channel and accuweather, they don't know how much but they are saying snow YEAH BABYpayup payup

#3 ·
Man our weather so messed up down here. last year we only had 5 or 6 plowable events the year before it seemed like i was out every other day but on average we prob get 45 to 60 inches a year. hey i've got a question how do i list my eqpt on the bottom of my post??

#7 ·
I may be interested in it, I also have some friends in morgantown wv that would do it for you call my cell 304-813-7818 Thanks hope i can help:salute:

#8 ·
pinepointe;346756 said:
I may be interested in it, I also have some friends in morgantown wv that would do it for you call my cell 304-813-7818 Thanks hope i can help:salute:
Run he is from US maintaince. A company that owes a lot of money to people on this site..

#11 ·
Lawn Care Plus, I put this thread up in the late part of december somehow it has survived this long?? We did get about 2" or so in the higher elevations. No snow since then, it was almost 70 today been diggin dirt ever since that storm.wesport

#12 ·
It only snows around here on the backside of the fronts. Twenty minutes of snow and it's done!
My Wife loves this weather. I woke up the other day to find 3 new kitchen cabinets and 2 sections of counter waiting for me to install in the kitchen. It's down to trimming the kitchen out then onto the bathroom! I heard talk of refinishing the hard wood floors too.
Please Mother Nature save me!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.