1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow for WV and points north yeah

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pinepointe, Dec 24, 2006.

1. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I've been watching weather channel and accuweather, they don't know how much but they are saying snow YEAH BABYpayup payup

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

You guys get much down there each year?

3. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Man our weather so messed up down here. last year we only had 5 or 6 plowable events the year before it seemed like i was out every other day but on average we prob get 45 to 60 inches a year. hey i've got a question how do i list my eqpt on the bottom of my post??

4. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

i've got a question how do i list my eqpt on the bottom of my post??

Under User CP (Control Panel) on the left side of the banner select Edit Signature. I believe you can take care of it there.

5. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Thanks for the info i'm gonna try that now

think snow :drinkup:

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Snow in WV

Hey did you get my PM ? I'm thrilled it's going to snow somewhere.. Accu Weather had been calling for this since the 22nd of Dec..

Ray Grimes

7. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I may be interested in it, I also have some friends in morgantown wv that would do it for you call my cell 304-813-7818 Thanks hope i can help:salute:

8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Run he is from US maintaince. A company that owes a lot of money to people on this site..

9. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

When?

I am here in Martinsburg, not far from you at all, and using weather bug and it is showing me temperatures in the 60s through Saturday and Sunny all the way through Thursday the 11th.

Tim

10. home rescue

home rescue Member
    from wv

ftaylor what are you offering to plow the circuit city in clarksburg, has to worth my time though.

11. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Lawn Care Plus, I put this thread up in the late part of december somehow it has survived this long?? We did get about 2" or so in the higher elevations. No snow since then, it was almost 70 today been diggin dirt ever since that storm.wesport

12. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

It only snows around here on the backside of the fronts. Twenty minutes of snow and it's done!
    My Wife loves this weather. I woke up the other day to find 3 new kitchen cabinets and 2 sections of counter waiting for me to install in the kitchen. It's down to trimming the kitchen out then onto the bathroom! I heard talk of refinishing the hard wood floors too.
    Please Mother Nature save me!!!!!