1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOW for Upstate NY and VT!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mkwl, Dec 25, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

According to NOAA, we're supposed to get 4-6" of the white stuff Tuesday-Wednesday night up at my country estate in Washington County, NY (where I'm going for the rest of my Christmas vacation)! Killington's supposed to get 8-12"...can you say SKIING!!!:nod: xysport No snow for NJ yet, but I don't want it to snow until I get back anyway!:gunsfiring:

No plowing yet, but at least I'll get to ski on some white stuff!!!wesport

2. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Where in Washington County are you??I was born and raised in Fort Edward--a Fire Dept member there still,and graduated from Hudson Falls School.

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Just outside Whitehall.:nod:

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

they're saying 6-12" possibly for Warren County, I can't get up there until possibly friday night, hope it lasts. I wanna take some runs on my skis and my snowmobile too. Hell at this rate I might have to throw the plow in the back of the truck and drive up there just to use it.

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Yeah, it's supposed to be pretty good, I really hope it comes! I have season passes to Killington, so I NEED the snow to make the passes pay off! I'd like to take up my quad with the plow, but my Dad is concerned about having the trailer jacknife on snowy roads on the way up tomorrow night.

6. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

we will see...we've been begging for it for a month and had nothing...damn grass is still green and almost growing...

Hope there right but I am betting there wrong....

Plow Hard

7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I've got season passes @ Gore Mountain in North Creek, NY. Hopefully this will kick-start the ski season.

8. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

Hate to say..."I told you so"...but I did...nothing more than a dusting then all rain...nothing to even make the ground white 45 degrees all day...