1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow for pa

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mmtwin, Dec 3, 2005.

1. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Does anyone know how much snow is coming tonight or mon for ne pa?
  2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

wnep just said 1-3
  3. Gusco

Gusco Senior Member

They are saying up to 4 inches here in central Pa.:cool:
  4. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

We got around 2" here today. Good enough for a few hundred bucks. I hear more to come on Monday night into Tues.
  5. little pat

little pat Member

We got 2-3 inches here. A wecome early Chrismas present. Let's hope for a few more before the new year.
  6. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

Gusco..where you at in Central PA?..state college got about 3 inches last night
  7. Gusco

Gusco Senior Member

Im in Port Matilda, about 10 minutes outside State College. I measured 3.5 inches at my House this morning.
  8. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Outside, NW, of Philadelphia, we got 1 - 2 inchs. Just enough to make my commercial customers lean toward "better safe than sorry", who needs a slip and fall. Nice reasonable day of work with minimal traffic problems. Lets hope for a little more Mon pm, and let it end by 3am Tues so I can get the bulk of it clean before rush hour. That's all, thanks.