1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow for NJ!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by greatlawns, Feb 13, 2007.

1. greatlawns

greatlawns Junior Member
    from NJ

It looks like it might actually happen this time. They are calling for 10-16" in northern NJ/Eastern PA. I heard that it has already started in Easton, PA and is coming this way. I'm heading home to put the plow on for sure this time! :redbounce

Anybody else heard any updates on totals?

Bring it on...payup
  2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

from what I see for my area of accounts near wayne nj....5-10 inches when all is said and done. just stepped outside for a smoke and damn is it cold. Gonna run and change the cummins's fuel filter and oil before it starts really coming down.

Good luck to everyone:yow!:
  3. Xtra

Xtra Member

Here in Ocean County by the shore, we're forecasted for 1-3 inches and then freezing rain changing to all rain.

Hopefully it hits our 3" trigger.

It's lightly snowing now with the grass covered but the roadway is bare.
  4. ToyotaPusher

ToyotaPusher Junior Member

Ok everybody hoooold your breath......
  5. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

Not holding my breathe here...I'm exhaling a sigh of relief. Finally!!! a HUGH storm for upstate NY (Saratoga Area Here)...I'm right on the border of 14"-24" and 18"-36" :bluebounc. If I may quote Jerry McGuire myself..."SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" payup. I'll try to get some pics...Best of Luck to all us Northeastern's who have gotten beer belly's from sitting around all winter waiting for ol' man winter to show up.
  6. greatlawns

greatlawns Junior Member
    from NJ

Absolutely. I think I may shovel a few driveways just to work off a couple extra pounds wesport

Everybody be safe and make some G-R-E-E-N payup
  7. den327

den327 Member
    from nj

So much for the 3"trigger huh.I guess Ill just have to settle for the 1" on the grass and coating on the black.Its 8:20 now and sleeting out.I expect it will change to freezing rain ,the just rain overnight.
  8. Xtra

Xtra Member

yep, what a bust. Oh well, maybe next week . . . .