1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow for NJ?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by kemmer, Feb 10, 2007.

1. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

What do you guys think for the possible storm tuesday? they say it may go north, either way its gonna produce snow
  2. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I thought winter was canceled this year?
  3. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

what is all this crazy talk.....WINTER?? :confused: We should get a few " in nj, but i aint loading my pliow this time till it starts falling. Last time we were supposed to get it I loaded the plow, the salt, the blowers, and we got 12hrs of rain..........
  4. Nitro1253

Nitro1253 Junior Member
    from NJ

There is already a special weather statement issued for NJ
  5. soulrider1979

soulrider1979 Junior Member

I never exactly wrote winter off, infact when the cold finally came mid-january, I knew it was a matter of time. Better late then never, right? Now if I could ony find my truck keys?:confused:
  6. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

yea yea yea im getting out the sunblock!!!!!!!:dizzy:
  7. QCS

QCS Junior Member

Will have to see it to believe it..........

RICHIE K Member
    from NJ

I sure hope so
  9. danno

danno Senior Member

Between 6-12 here in CT land.
  10. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Its looking better and better.....no i have to decide if i should leave school monday night and come home to plow
  11. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea very true ist looking more and more promising by the hour. Just think about it they were calling this storm a week ago and no big differences in the models then and now same thing thats why I am confident that this will be the one.:nod: :bluebounc payup