1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow for Maryland

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Potomac Lawns, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

Well we may be able to see a little on sunday :nod:

Point Forecast: , MD
    38.53N -76.97W En Español
    Last Update: 3:25 am EST Jan 20, 2007
    Forecast Valid: 8am EST Jan 20, 2007-6pm EST Jan 26, 2007

Today

Breezy

Hi 42°F Tonight

Mostly
    Clear
    Lo 22°F Sunday

Chance
    Snow
    Hi 35°F Sunday
    Night

Wintry
    Mix
    Lo 29°F Monday

Mostly
    Cloudy
    Hi 40°F Monday
    Night

Partly
    Cloudy
    Lo 29°F Tuesday

Partly
    Cloudy
    Hi 41°F Tuesday
    Night

Mostly
    Clear
    Lo 27°F Wednesday

Partly
    Cloudy
    Hi 40°F

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Hazardous Weather Outlook
    Short Term Forecast

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 20 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind between 7 and 17 mph.

Sunday: A chance of snow after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 35. North wind around 7 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Sunday Night: Snow and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Tuesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 41.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Thursday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 39.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.

Washington DC, Reagan National Airport
    Last Update on Jan 20, 6:52 am EST

Partly Cloudy

33°F
    (1°C) Humidity:

2. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

Well, it snowed. Only a couple inches at best here in my neighborhood. But the county has decided to only call out the dump trucks to spread salt. No luck for us 4x4 guys...
    My street is a mess. No one is plowing. The dump truck made one pass down my street about 8pm. I didn't even see any salt coming out. Temps won't be above freezing until about Noon. And I have to go to work in the morning.
    So at 5:30 am when I leave, if I even spin one tire I'm calling and complaining to someone.
    This is the same crap they pulled last February when we got that 8 inches overnight, then called me at 5am after it stopped snowing and everything was already frozen...