1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow For Maine Next Weak?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mercer_me, Nov 4, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I was just checking the weather to se how much rain we are going to get and I noticed on the 5 day forcast that it showed snow. So I read the discribtion and it said that starting Sunday afternoon may start snowing and if it does it's supposed to snow untill Tuesday. They also said it could be a rain snow mix or the storm could miss us compleatly. I hope it misses us compleatly becouse with the rain we are getting tonite and tomarow the ground is going to be saturated. If we get snow on top of that is going to make the ground eaven wetter. If we get enough snow to plow I don't know what I'm going to do, I realy don't want to plow mud. If anybody else has any info on this storm please post what you know.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Just looked at the weather this morning and it looks like the storm is going to miss us.