1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow for MA

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oldmankent, Dec 19, 2004.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I just thought I'd start a little thread to jinx us all. Saying snow tonight into tomorrow. 4-7 inches total accumulation here in Gloucester. It is pretty warm here though. We shall see. Geez, I wonder where I put my plow. Maybe it is time to go over it before the season starts. :rolleyes: ;)

2. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

snow on the way.

Hey kent, no chance to jinx this one, this one will generate some dollars for all of us! 2003 NPR HD DIESEL 9 FT SNOWAY HTD WITH DOWNPRESSURE WIRELESS REMOTE KNAPEHEIDE LANDSCAPE DUMP AND XM RADIO! PLOW ON>

3. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Well it looks like where finally going to get alittle of the stuff i like to call WHITE GOLD, trucks all set I'll hook up later on today so I'm ready for the a.m. then sit on the couch tonight starring out the window like a 2yr old waiting for Santa! LOL :bluebounc

4. snowservices

snowservices Junior Member

Weather Men

I'll believe it coming when it's on the ground. I watched three channels this morning, guess what ???

Three different forecasts....

5. Mikelandscaping

Mikelandscaping Senior Member

They are saying 3-5 inches here in Southeastern CT. Your right its gonna be WHIT GOLD lol bring home the money. :bluebounc

6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Iam heading home to Randolph, MA from NH soon, when i get home iam putting the plows on and going to gas up. I expect about 5" by the end of the day tommrrow. Time will tell though.

7. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Just light snow predicted for Western Ma. We wont get any this time! :cry: :cry:

8. oldmankent

It's now 5:30 and still pretty warm here. I'm all ready to go (fingers crossed).

9. Lawnboy89

Lawnboy89 Member
    from CT

My dad works for the state and he just called some trucks in and they get the weather from a very dependable source so I think those of you in CT will get some.

10. oldmankent

11. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Raining in Wenham @ 8:45pm

12. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Raining in Waltham @ 8:51

13. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

and it's snowing here and has been snowing.

14. DaveB.

DaveB. Junior Member

Snowing!

Snowing here in warren for last 30 min. 9:10 :waving:

15. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Dave B from Warren?????????

I grew up in Warren...up on Washington St. :waving:

You always get a good share there!! Southbridge Rd is always a good place if you want to push snow.

16. Wolfies L&L

Wolfies L&L Member

Finally got our first snow here in PA. About an inch or so, nothing too major-just enough to cover the roads a bit. Didn't get the truck out though :cry:

Its stopped now, but I think there will be more overnite.

Jason

17. DaveB.

DaveB. Junior Member

Kramer

Live on Southbridge St. and love to push snow. right on 3-5 line here but have res in Barre so I'm good to go payup

18. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Starting to snow a little in Randolph now, expecting around 3" at the latest check of the weather. Plows are mounted, iam redy to go. I will check a few times tonight to see if anything unexpected happens and i have to go out earlier. Iam expecting to maybe start at around 4:30AM if I have enough by then. Otherwise it will be a little later. I will probley get a chance to take a few breaks during the day tommrrow, we are not expecting alot of snow. I expect to finish clean up by 8 PM tommrrow at the latest. Actual plowing hours should not be too long tommrrow as i see it now.

19. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

it's a freaking blizzid outdoe'!!!

20. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Starting to stick here have to keep a look out so I can do the route before work. Southbridge Street! my company's office is on southbridge street hmm small world.