1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow for boston tonight!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Jul 31, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Just a little practice for december, sorry to get you good plow people all pumped up. Scott.

2. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

:nono: :nono: nope not yet. Well I finished painting my plow last week and my friends think I'm weird

3. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

I'm diggin mine out next week and giving it the once over.

Still waiting for predictions for the year. :redbounce

4. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I'm getting my new plow in two weeks. Can't wait. Oh yeah, glad snow isn't here yet as I still have about 4 cords of wood to split. What fun :rolleyes:

5. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

Last week my wife told me to go out and clean up the yard. So I went out and power washed all my blades. I tell ya, the front yard looks great now.

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

When it's 90' out we ain't fooled! I just got back from Virgina Beach.
    I just figured it was an old post and someone was not paying attention to the date! Just think we have 3 months till snow time! Are you ready? Plow painted? Truck's are ready? Crews hired? Salt's ordered? Never mind it's summer we got t..i..m..e...........?

7. dubeb31

dubeb31 Member

man i better get moving 3 months isn't that long...i have to get a new pick up body for my truck,get it painted, rebuild me engine, new hydralic pump for my MM and give my plow the once over...and for you guys in the northeast the farmers almanac is calling for colder than normal temps in december,jan,feb and march...december will have a snowstorms but no significant, january the same but a little worst and february is the jackpot...snowstorms up the wazoo :) ..i hope its right... payup :salute: