1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Fleets!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FinerCuts, Dec 20, 2010.

1. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

As I was out running erands with the girlfriend I decided to drag her along and take pics of sitting fleets waiting for the next snow to come. THESE ARE NOT MY FLEETS, but some day hope to have something close. I love driving somewhere and just see equipment waiting in a parking lot for the next big snow. All of these pics were taken either outside a target, walmart or mendards parking lots. Enjoy!:waving:

DSC02887.JPG

DSC02888.JPG

DSC02889.JPG

DSC02890.JPG

DSC02891.JPG

2. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Here are some more...

DSC02892.JPG

DSC02893.JPG

DSC02894.JPG

DSC02895.JPG

DSC02896.JPG

3. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

That's some heavy equipment!

4. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Kinda rare to see a 963 out and about. I think my favorite setup here is the 908h.

5. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Will there be any pictures of said girlfriend?

6. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

LOL thats what im waiting for. Maybe have her lean up against one of them bobcats.:drinkup:

7. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Haha I guess I could ask. I really doubt she would wanna be in a bikini out in the cold.

8. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I have never seen anyone chain just the front on a skid... odd
    Ya lets see this "girl"

9. ForestEdgeSnow

ForestEdgeSnow Senior Member

Any girl that would let you drag her around to look at snow metal is a keeper in my book.

Justin

10. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Well after talking her into she decided to let me have one of her best "modeling pics". Don't be jealous guys, I know she is a beauty. :waving:

ugly-girl1.jpg

11. Jerryjks

Jerryjks Junior Member

Watch out BEN is coming...hide your pictures of other people's stuff!!! He must have something to hide!

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

:laughing::laughing: Holy Sh!t :alien:

13. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

depending on what side of town you took them on All Targets in the state are done or sub out my Perfect smuck, I mean Perfectcut!! the Wally worlds are all control by USM an I hate to be the poor fools doing those this year. Some of that could be the low baller Christenson stuff, but I was told he don't own or lease much equipment. He subs all his out an then pads the piss out of it hourly and material wise!! last I heard he was bidding stuff for like $52.5 a hour. Not for sure who has the Meneards lots!!

All nice equipment don't get me wrong, but unless you can low ball the low baller, Be a Corrupt scam Artiest that has no moralls and survive you'll never get those lots. JMO

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  14. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

15. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

What no one likes my girlfriend?

16. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

Thats not your girlfriend...it's Michael Jackson without his glasses on!

17. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Yeap, the cat skid and 908h is perficuts. See them everywhere mow or snow. This picture was taken at the one right off of I-80/I-35 exit. A guy outside of town was in charge of a walmart or 2 but I heard he was underbid by $30k. Also heard somewhere that they were only charging $35 per hour a truck??? Believe it or not christanson lives right outside of town from me.

18. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

haha lmfao!:laughing::laughing:

19. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

:eek::eek::eek: LOL! Yikes!

20. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Even more rare to see an 883 IMO....at least they have good taste in skid steers.:drinkup:

X's 2.

(insert puking smiley here)