1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow fall in the Wash. DC and Baltimore area this year

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DodgeRam1996, Dec 13, 2008.

1. DodgeRam1996

DodgeRam1996 Senior Member

What do you think this winter will be like? Seems like it's starting off a little colder (3-4 degrees) this year and that might just be enough to make it a decent winter.

Not great like in 1995 and 1996, but anything has to be better than last year.

I'm in the Northern Virginia Area (I can't remember the last big snow storm), I've noticed north of Baltimore that you guys get a few more storms, so you might have a great year. Need any subs? lol

2. fci

fci Senior Member

It's colder but it warms up when the storms come. I guess it hasn't snowed yet because I'm ready for for it this year.

3. DodgeRam1996

It's really warming up now, it's going to be 64 on Sunday. We always get at least a week of warm weather in Jan., but after that who knows...snowfall across the country (and Canada) seems to be greater than normal, so we might get a few good snows this year.

4. bjslawn

bjslawn Junior Member

past 2 yrs have stunk......no need to apply:realmad:

5. matts lawn care

matts lawn care Junior Member

We got a little to plow on the 28th. What do you think about this coming Tuesday, too warm?

6. DodgeRam1996

Right now they are say "few snow showers" so it doesn't look like much. We are due for a big one, if not this year maybe next year.

7. DodgeRam1996

Here it comes.