1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow fall amount Website????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowcrazy, Jan 27, 2011.

1. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

Hello all, I was just wondering if there was a such website that you could get the approx snow fall totals for the the month (at the end of the month obviously) in your area??? This may be a dumb question for there may not even be a such website.

Reason for asking is I plow for a stip mall and the owners are located out of state. They havent questioned any of my paper work but it sure would be nice to get on the web and get the snow fall totals per day for that billing month to send in with my bill. That a way there is no questions.

Don't bash on me to hard if this was in fact a dumb question. If its out there, Ive just never known anything about it.....

Thanks all!!!!

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

NOAA.gov................:salute:

4. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

WOW!!! alright, I appreciate you fellas help but that stuff is way to confusing. heck I can't even understand how to get it to show snowfall in my area. There just gonna have to believe me!!! LOL

5. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member