1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow EX

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lueful, Sep 14, 2008.

1. lueful

lueful Junior Member

I am interested in purchasing a snow ex 1075 could you guys please tell me that the best option for a small business owner.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i dont have a 1075 but i have a 575 and a 8000 and both of them run great i ran about 50 tons through the v and about 5 tons through the small one with no problems. only thing i am doing to them this year is im mounting a plow marker on the 575 so it can be seen by the driver better.

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

i used small ss cable and mounted the lid so it hangs on the back, glad i did as if you dont latch the lid it blows off

5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Purchase the swing-away mount. Loading skids in the back of your truck is a cake walk with a fork lift when you can set the skid in the back of truck. Plus loading the hopper is simple when your pulling bags off a skid till ya get to the last 14 or so bags. Much easier then fumbling around in the bed of your truck for wet slippery bags all over the place. Never could figure out how guys that spread alot of bags with a tailgate unit can stomach loading bags in the truck, to then load the bags in the hopper.
    I started with this unit and spread alot of salt threw it in my first year salting, great product.