1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by samk, Aug 7, 2005.

1. samk

samk Junior Member
    from NH

I can get the sandpro 1875 with everthing new for 1700.00. I just started looking should i stop. is this a good price?

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

That is a good price. Is that the installed price?

Regards Mike

3. samk

samk Junior Member
    from NH

no not installed but with the swing away gate

4. DMills33

DMills33 Junior Member
    from NH

hey im looking to get the prosander 1875 also just wonderign where your getting it from?
    thanks

5. big pusher

big pusher Senior Member
    from ohio

Sam that is afair price for that spreader. You can do the install yourself in 2-3 hours max.

6. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

the install is pretty easy. i bought mine used but for new that sounds pretty cheap

7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I got quoted $1700 the other day for a 1075 reciever hitch mount installed. I dont think its bad.;)

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's Cheap for a new Sandpro.

9. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

That's a good price. I just got a used one with no controller. I'm rebuilding the frame with a custom mount but need to build my own controller. I'm also replacing the auger and the shaft bearing. By the time I'm done I'll be close to you. Good luck Brian