1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex Wiring

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by goh2, Nov 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. goh2

goh2 Junior Member

I recently bought a snow ex 1575 tailgate bulk spreader and am attempting to install it. I am having issues with getting the wires to reach from the spreader to the cab. Does any one have any idea where i could find some information on wiring, parts, or the like.

2. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

We’d like you to call our customer service department to tell us about your situation because your wiring harness should be long enough, especially if you’re using a standard pickup truck. We hope to hear back from you at 1-800-SALTERS.

3. goh2

goh2 Junior Member

For anyone that has looked at this thread, i did call Snowex. The company discovered the issue to be a wiring harness that was not suppose to be distributed in the US. THe harness i had was infact about half the length of the proper harness. They resolved the issue and i am back to salting.

4. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

I'm glad you were able to get this worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience!