1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex Vee Pro 8000 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gd8boltman, Sep 4, 2012.

1. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

In good shape, steel frame has a little surface rust, but was repainted two seasons ago. Works excellent, includes carrier brand controller that is only two seasons old. Spinner shaft bent slightly, but performs fine. Located in SE Wisconsin, includes wiring harness and back up lights on frame of V Box. Has always been stored indoors. Aside from the factory controller failing, this unit has always worked flawlessly and has always been well maintained. Priced to move quickly.

$1,700.00
    cash only, no trades

2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Also includes

factory cover, and has one vibrator installed.

3. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

What is zip code for pick up?

4. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Zip code is

53147 area. We are 70 miles Northwest of Chicago.

Thanks

5. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Bump

for today.

6. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey GRD8 How do you like your Kage set up?

7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pictures of the salter? I might be interested and you aren't that far from me.

8. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Combined with

the telehandler, it is the most efficient, cost effective, most profitable set up for snow we have ever purchased. The Kage although a little pricey up front has been durable, essentially trouble free and outperforms anything else we have ever used. When the Kage box is off it rolls snow nicely, and the box contains a large amount of snow. We since we have had it have logged over 1000 hours on it, and the fact you can turn the blade makes those curb corners much easier.

9. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

WilliamOak

I will try to get some posted tomorrow. It is on pallet racking, but enough people have asked, so I will see what I can do. You are about 45 minutes from me I would guess. If you want to look at it this weekend PM me and I'll get you my contact info.

Thanks

10. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

I have attached

a few photos

Snow ex1.jpg

snow ex 2.jpg

snow ex3.jpg

11. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

some better quality

photos and a bump...

snow ex 1.jpg

snow ex 2.jpg

snow ex 3.jpg

snow ex 4.jpg

snow ex 5.jpg

12. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Bump

for today...

13. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Bump bump bump

14. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Will this fit in a short bed ford f250?

15. DIRISHMAN

Looks like it would be close being in the Pic he shows a toolbox and itis back up to it and they are about 18-24 inches wides so subtract that from and Full size 8ft bed might just work in my Opinion

16. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Yes they do fit we had one in a short bed 250 last winter and it was almost like it was made for it- perfect fit.

17. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Thats what I was thinking.. I am interested just need to think about logistics. What capacity is it? Looks to be 1.5 yrds but Im not personally familiar with this model.

18. DIRISHMAN

Hey Colin ,Hope all is good you going to get this thing or what need a new plow before this other wise i would jump on it

19. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

It is

1.5 yrds. ish. If your serious, I will be in Chicago on Thursday, I can meet you with it somewhere and we can transfer it right into the back of your truck.

http://mrplowsnowequipment.com/mrplow_snowex.htm

There are some specs. on the 8000 on the link.

Thanks.

20. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

bump

for today....