1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-ex Vee Pro 6000 ---only 2 yrs of use. $1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wmslc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. wmslc

wmslc Junior Member

I bought this 6000 new about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I've used it the past two seasons and never had a problem, washed it after every use. There is minimal rust on the frame, I sanded and painted the spinner assembly 1 1/2 yrs ago and still looks like new. Comes with everything; controller, complete unit, truck mount, and all wiring without splices.

Poly isn't faded and everything works great. Only selling because I totalled my plow truck in July and didn't Want to buy another.

Im not using it this year, so its sitting by the door ready to go. Asking $ 1500 for everything. Only willing to trade for AR-15 or similar rifle maybe some cash involved also, always wanted one.

I'm in West Michigan north of Grand Rapids.

I have pics available, please call or text 231-519-3836 and I will send them to You.
  2. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

could you send me some pic