1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-ex vee pro 6000 ny!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ColumbiaLand, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I have a Snow Ex Vee Pro 6000 that I bought last year, It was used about 8 times and has been garaged summer in our shop. Its in great condition and everything works as it should. It also has the optimum flow kit that makes it flow better, includes an additional vibrator and different baffle that inside the hopper. Ive put up to 1.3 yards in this unit if you hump it over on top. Works great in any truck since the spinner can be removed in a few seconds and it is very light weight as the hopper is poly and the frame is powder coated black. Can help deliver for a fee.This unit includes the controller and wiring. Can be put in any truck with about two hours of work. $2750.00 Takes It, I'm getting a bigger unit. Collin 518-598-7267 or send a PM. Pictures coming tonight. Thanks

2. ColumbiaLand

3. ColumbiaLand

will also entertain any offers

4. Plower845

Plower845 Member
    from ny

2k im in.. I know its alot less than what you want but thats all i got..

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

how long is it? will it fit a 6ft bed?

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

the 8000 fit in a 6 foot bed so yes it will fit in a 6 foot bed. I have several 8000s and they are great machines it is the same as the 6000 still a great machine the only down fall is that i use a larger bucket to load so is spills out untill you load half of the bucket at at time

7. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

yes it will even with a tool box and you still have room thats what i have

8. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Colin, if your in the market for a new spreader I have some very good deals.. Give me a call and I'll let you know what I have.. Maybe we could work out a trade in..

9. ColumbiaLand

I currently have it in a 6ft bed, it works great as I also have a fuel tank in there too and still have room for shovels and the sidewalk spreader.

10. ColumbiaLand

Bump to the top

11. ColumbiaLand

Ok 2400 Or Best offer.

12. ColumbiaLand

Need To Sell Make An Offer, Going to Get A New One Wednesday, Send PM Or 518-598-7267

13. ColumbiaLand

Bump, Offers?

14. ColumbiaLand

Bump to the top. last chance for offers! Close to selling Collin 518-598-7267

15. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

trades? i have a 2001 jeep grand cheerokie im looking to trade for a spreader

16. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I am interested, pm me your number, ill call you over the weekend

17. ColumbiaLand

Spreader sold please remove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.