1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex Vee Pro 600 Bulk Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scottscape, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I have a 2 year old Snow Ex 6000 salt spreader. Immaculate with working light. 2x12 side boards to hold extra salt. Nothing wrong with the spreader at all. Will hold 2 bobcat buckets of salt. It is still on the truck so you can see it work. If you buy it I can uninstall it in about 15 mins. Vibrator works. Control box works. All wiring. I also have the tarp which is perfect. Complete. I'm going to a dump truck spreader.

2300.00 Cash Only.

614-554-8937

Spreader.jpg

2. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

no rust on this spreader besides on the spinner disk and small surface rust on the corners of the spreader housing. paid 3800 2 years ago.

3. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

ok, give me some offers I need this thing gone

4. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

5. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Whats you location?

6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

lol........................................

I've been offered 2000.00 through ebay already... this thing is next to new

I'm in North Columbus

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  7. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

So Dublin?

8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Lewis Center on 23

9. BossPlow2010

I'll be down at nationwide at the end of the month. If you still have it I'll look at it, but not for me, for a friend

10. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

then don't say "Make an Offer"..........i made an offer, albeit a lowball one lol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  11. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

still for sale

12. rpm1

rpm1 Junior Member

whats your bottom dollar if you want it gone?

13. BossPlow2010

Although it may be new, it's a 6000, not an 8500. Also you only have one pic, take the cover off the motor and take a pic of that, also let's see a a picture inside the hopper, do you have a screen for it?

14. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I have been looking at this unit to on craigslist. Do you have any of the above pictures and some good ones of the frame it self.

15. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

No rust on anthing besides the below picture. Frame has no rust at all or the motor/trans. You can see it still has all the stickers on it. I take the side covers off all my spreaders every year, clean any salt that got in and spray down with white lithium grease, and re silicone. If you come to my shop you can see that all of my equipment is top notch and painted nicely. I take care of my stuff. I can take a picture of the motor trans and show you there is no rust. Everything moves freely. I still have screen, no rust on it either. You won't find a better used unit. This thing is next to new. I'll get more pictures. You can't find this spreader anywhere under 4k w/tax. I paid 3800 plus tax for it 2 years ago. I'll have more spreaders for sale as I'm going to auger tailgate dump truck spreaders. Selling this unit to plumb my 4700 international (not gonna be cheap) for my hydraulic tailgate spreader.

Spreader.jpg

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  16. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

inside hopper w/ screen and auger

spreader 2.jpg

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

more of frame, bearing and spinner box. connectors are for the working light.

Spreader 1.jpg

18. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

picture of the auger motor and transmission. white stuff is white lithium grease. no rust at all!!

spreader 3.jpg

19. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Looks to be in great shape. Good luck with the sale

20. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

tarp and control box

spreader 4.jpg

spreader 5.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.