1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-ex sp 2400 replaceable tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by betterburdman, Jan 29, 2012.

1. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

Selling my snow ex sp-2400 replaceable tailgate salt spreader. I recently replaced the auger motor, spinner motor & spinner gearbox. Also has upgraded vibrator. This is the electric model for a 1 ton dump truck. Located in butler, pa. Asking $2750

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I'm interested, but you need to post some pics of it.

3. betterburdman

I'm not able to post pics right now, however the unit is in excellent condition. The plastic housing and auger are less than a year old also. We had to rebuild the entire unit February 2010 after backing into a pole. Everything has been replaced with new OEM parts. This is a very expensive unit new, I'm only asking less than half price for this one. We currently have it on our truck. You may get more info and pics on snow ex website. Or, I can email or text you pics if you prefer. Thanks

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Here you go fellas. The vibrator is a karrier that I put on that should last forever.

1327943592712.jpg

1327943594009.jpg

1327943595099.jpg

1327943596582.jpg

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Tediesel,
    Is that yours or a pic of his? BTW, I know what a 2400 snowex is/looks like....I already own 1. I'm just considering getting another, and would like to see some pics of the actual unit being sold. Thanks.

6. betterburdman

Salt spreader pics are mine. Taken this morning (1/30/12) after leaving car wash. Unit was purchased from tediesel after he sold his dump. (no longer had use for it). Ted offered to post pics for me since I was not near my computer. Thanks