1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex salt spreader control Model D6230

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DP Property, Aug 12, 2009.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

I have a snowex controller for sale the Model is D6230 came from a working used 1075 spreader I bought last year. The spreader tranny is shot and I am buying a new spreader that will come with a new controller. I would like 100 buxs for this one plus shipping I will take paypal if you pay the extra small percentage. first response for who wants it is the first to get it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

is this the same controller as the one for the 8000 model?

3. DP Property

No I think that one is much larger this is the same controller that comes with the 575 and 1075 models. That 8000 controller is worth some big bucks..though.

4. DP Property

Hey Ford Boy you have the same kind of truck as me with the powerstroke in it can you help me? How did you run your salter wiring harness? did you find away through the firewall? theres no room to work under that hood. If you went through the firewall can you tell me where and how or did you come into the cab from the rubber plugs in the rear?

any advice would be appreciated

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Why does Ford Boy have a picture of a Chevy in his avatar.............LOL!!! I have a 2002 F-250 Power Stroker and ran my wiring for my spreader and other things through the fire wall where the wiring for the wiring harness comes through, its tight but i have gotten through it about three times!

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a pic of chevy because I am too lazy to change it over to a pic of my ford, and I went through the firewall driver side of the column on a rubber plug. I belive it is where the clutch would go through if you have a manual trans.

7. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Pull the cab LMFAO

8. DP Property

Thanks for that todd when they pull the cab to rebuild the head gasket in 10 years from now I will run all my wires..lol

9. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

Will you sell the bad spreader with it?

10. DP Property

How am I gonna ship that? lol I do still have it though. Believe me the transmision is shot I think the shaft might even be slightly bent. Not worth fixing its a parts 1075 now.

11. bounty21

bounty21 Member

i have 1 for sale for 300.00 no wires or mount just the spreader i'm in baltimore

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where are you located in sw Ohio????

13. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

still got it... I'm in Kingsville... let me know i will take it

14. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

pictures....

15. DP Property

Did you give me a call Sticks- sorry I can't seem to deleat this thread it's been sold. I may be able to find you another one if you want me to ask my buddie might have another one he may be willing to part with.

Thanks
    David

ITEM HAS SOLD THANKS

16. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thanks.
    if you hear anything let me know