1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow ex pro 6000

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by 2004 f250 psd, Oct 8, 2005.

1. 2004 f250 psd

2004 f250 psd Member

has anyone used the snow ex pro 6000 v box ?
    I am considering this because of the poly hopper any thoughts???

2. kyle volz

kyle volz Member
    from Midwest

Vpro 6000

I love my 6000. I have not had any trouble out of it and the poly box is a great feature. No belts, chains, or other moving parts to go wrong. I have four of the SnowEx spreaders and would not go back. The express mount kit for the 6000 is a great option. Ask your dealer about it.

3. Brother1

Brother1 Member

We have one of these that we bought 2 seasons ago. Works fine if there are no clumps or anything else in the salt and as long as the salt is dry. If you have salt that is wet u'r asking for trouble. We use only as a backup now in case have a breakdown during a storm. And we'll never put wet or even damp salt in it again. There are tons of threads on here about this unit so check them out before you get one. Lots of info.