1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex Mini pro 575 salt spreader FS $475

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timtpa, Sep 21, 2010.

1. timtpa

timtpa Member

Snow Ex Mini pro 575 salt spreader FS $475

Im not sure wether this salt spreader is working or not. It def needs a new spinner and is not turning. Not sure what condition the motor is in.
    Comes with controller and wiring harness.
    Hopper is in very good condition (does not have the screen that fits under the lid).
    The metal is rusted and could use a weld or 2 and some TLC.
    Could make somone a nice spreader with a little work.

Please reply to this ad instead of PM because I dont get a chance to get on the computer very much! Questions will come directly to my phone via email. Call me if you have any questions. Thanks.
    Would be interested in a partial trade for a 6' dump insert.

Tim

2. timtpa

timtpa Member

My phone # is 765-425-6663

I am trying to load pic's, but not having much luck. Pic's may have to wait til tomorrow!

3. timtpa

timtpa Member

4. timtpa

timtpa Member

You can scroll down and find pics from last winter.

I have not done anything with spreader since the post last winter.!
    I havent even had the power source plugged in to see what it does.

Make me an offer! I dont want to jack with it and could use the garage space!

5. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

would you sell the controller and wiring seperate?

6. timtpa

timtpa Member

Probably not. How much are you willing to pay? thanks though!

7. timtpa

timtpa Member

Bump... Any offers?

8. timtpa

timtpa Member

bump...... $350???

9. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

What will you take?

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I find it funny that you paid $150 for it 9 months ago and you never tested it or tried to fix it up and now you want to start out asking $475 and now $350. I am pretty sure you are not going to get any offers for more then $150 but hey maybe someone else wont notice your original thread...

11. timtpa

timtpa Member

I never tried to hide what I bought it for! I got a good deal! Why would I post pic's from a thread that talks about how much I bought it for if I was trying to hide what I paid for it?? DA!!!
    Please delete this post! Spreader sold today to a buyer off of craigslist for $425 which is a little more than $150!