1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-ex Junior 325

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fincat, Jan 29, 2007.

1. fincat

fincat Junior Member

Must Sell, Snow-ex Junior 325, comes with in cab controller. Used two seasons. $500

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  2. fincat

fincat Junior Member

Pictures of Snow-ex

I'm having a hard time uploading the pictures, PM me with your email and I will email them to you....thanks

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  3. Whip

Whip Member

Helping out fincat

I am posting these to help out fincat. Any questions / inquiries should be directed to him.
    Click the image for a larger view.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Does that mount on the receiver hitch? Also, how much does it hold?

Thank you.

5. Whip

Whip Member

I just noticed it doesn't give a lbs capacity though it holds 3.25 cu. ft. of material. I have a 575 and easily put 300 lbs. in it. I would have to assume you could do 200 lbs.

SnowEx Junior 325 Salt Spreader

A BANTAM SPREADER THAT ANSWERS THE NEED FOR PRECISION SPREADING FOR PERSONAL USE. HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND LIGHTWEIGHT WHERE SMALL JOB APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
    -----
    • 12-volt Electric Drive/Transmission Sealed Unit - Assures low maintenance; no pulleys, no sprockets, no chains or belts!

• Cab-Mounted Controller - Allows all adjustments to be made from inside a warm vehicle.

• Fits on any vehicle with a 2" receiver hitch.

• QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - The environment in which a spreader works is corrosive and harsh. SnowEx products are made to reduce the number of parts exposed to the weather. That’s why, on SnowEx Spreaders, you’ll never find pulleys, sprockets, belts or chains! Hoppers are made of high-density polyethelene so they can’t rust or corrode. Also, polyethelene is lighter in weight than steel.

-----

Standard Mounting Kit: Receiver Mount

Optional Mounting Kits:
    UTM-175 Utility Mount
    TPM-175 3-Point Mount
    DRM-175 Drop Utility Mount
    TLR-175 Trailer Kit
    -------------------------------------------------------
    OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:

None

-------------------------------------------------------
    SPREADING MATERIALS:

• Bagged Rock Salt

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  6. fincat

fincat Junior Member

thanks whip for all your help, if you are ever in sicklerville, nj give me a shout.

7. fincat

fincat Junior Member

still 4 sale

bump to the top.....if you don't mind

8. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Looks nearly perfect for a homeowner like myself. How heavy is it empty? Single guy can mount and dismount without too much hassle? I'm considering getting a small hitch mount spreader to do a 400' driveway, but its got to be easy on/easy off by myself since my plow truck is also my daily driver.

Will it work ok with sand as well as salt? I assume so, but we all know where assumptions get us.

9. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

does this spreader have a gate or does it just throw the salt you put in and then leftover is falling out? thanks.......

10. fincat

fincat Junior Member

it will spread salt, and of course if you put more salt in it than you need for the job it will drop out. my advice ,if you should decide to take it, do not fill it up with more than you need.
    I have used this for two seasons and it has been good to me.
    Any questions please feel free to contact me.
    thanks.

11. fincat

fincat Junior Member

still 4 sale

will take offers on the spreader......get ready for next season!

12. fincat

fincat Junior Member

still 4 sale

make an offer........best offer takes it...need to make room in shop.....