1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex anyone

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by to_buy, Dec 18, 2005.

1. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

We have bought a bunch of Snow Ex salters and I want some opions on what evryone thinks of them.
    Also if anyone out there installs them, what would be a fair price to wire up the full v_bed with a vibrator and all.
    You can e-mail me at to_buy@comcast.net (snow ex in the subject line please)
    Thanks

2. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Old Thread

:waving: ALL,
    Yep! this thread is pretty old but, I''ll put in my .5 I like my Snow Ex tailgate spreader. I get done what I need to get done and without any headaches. I made some upgrades to it that I didn't like.

Pale Rider

3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

What upgrades???

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

We use them....We like them.....Install cost us about $116.00 in labor and $20.00 in misc. electrical parts.

5. Bob Church

Bob Church Member

You can upgrade your Snowex spreader with a new Omega controller by Karrier and it will perform better than you thought possible. Put an Omega controller, Rhino harness system and Sure-Flow vibrator on your 575 or 1075 and you've got a spreading beast.

You'll love the way we make your spreader work!

Bob Church
    President,
    Karrier Company
    800-709-4434
    www.karrierco.com

6. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bobs on a roll with these motors... Hey Bob, send me one to check out,,, If its as good as you say then I will change out all 10 of mine and the others will follow suit around me.

kip@indypropertycare.com