1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex 8000 for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Steve Brubaker, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Steve Brubaker

Steve Brubaker Junior Member
    from 44313

I am buying a big dump salt spreader and am selling my Snow Ex 8000. It has a new vibrator (Heavy Duty), is 2 years old and has been kept inside in the off season. I have the controlers in the truck so you can see it work. Never had any problems with it and it works great. I paid 3900.00 for it new and I am asking 2,000.00 for it. Please call me at 330-867-7424 or leave a thread. I am In Akron, Ohio. Steve Brubaker Bru Enterprises.
  2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

can you post some pics please? Thanks.
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I see you figured out how to post the stuff Steve. Would you like to post pictures of the truck/plow/salter & snowEX ?
    Call me again Terry D.
  4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Here is a picture of the unit off the web site. Also Steve's truck with it in the bed.

snow ex.jpg

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

steve is this still available I have a interested party if it is thanks, aaron
  6. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

no it is sold I bought it in the begining of oct.
  7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

thanks for the info I appreciate it.