1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 7500

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by grasmancolumbus, Jan 9, 2010.

1. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

Who uses them,loves them, hates them, would buy one or buy something else??
    Thanks guys for the help.
  2. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

I run two of them

I love mine. I run two 7550's which is the same spreader as the 7500 with a few bells and whistles. I also run three other snowex products and they are all very good.
  3. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

I understand it depends on the distance you want to throw and quantity BUT About what number would you set the auger and spinner at say to spread 20 feet wide I am use to a tail gate snow ex 1075 and would usually leave my spinner set at about 45 50 thanks
  4. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

I like my snowex equipment so far. I have found out that my 7500 spreads like sh** after the spinner gets past 50, jmo.( I have a camera mounted on the back of all my spreaders, so i can see whats going on. ) I'm thinking about 25 - 30 ( on the control )will get you a 20' spread. (depending on the quality of salt, of course.) The only bad thing about my 7500spreader is that when the auger is turned just right the salt will pour out the back like crazy:gunsfiring:ugh
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010