1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex 7500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mr.lawn works, Dec 14, 2014.

1. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

What is it worth? 5 seasons old, some dents and dings?

2. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

are you selling or getting a price hat its worth? does it work? is it rusty?

3. boss75

boss75 Senior Member
    from MI

Pics

Pics?......

4. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Looking for some help on what its worth...
    Im looking at buying from a guy

5. procut

procut Senior Member

Salt spreaders are one of the things I refuse to buy used. Depending on how it's been used and cared for five seasons could be pretty close to the end of it's good useable life, IMO. If its complete controller, wiring, ect. I'd say 1,800 tops. Snowex can be more $$ but look how cheap you can buy a new 1.5 yard electric spreader...

6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Pics.....thousands of words......

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Salt spreaders are something I refuse to buy new
    Where I live we only use them 10-15 times a year
    Need to see it
    Look at frame
    Look at augar
    Look at spinner make sure none of them are to rusted and make sure spinner is true not a wobbly one
    Snow ex are good machines if taken care of but parts are expensive if you need to buy anything
    New that is around $5000 or more so $2000 max
    You need to see it work and make sure everything works as it should and sounds as it should and depending on your area if you use it a lot it might be smarter to go new just where I live not enough use to justify new