1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow ex 575 problem

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bobcatnj, Jan 18, 2007.

1. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

i checked the spreader in december to make sure everything was working and i had no problems. today i check it cause its flurrying out and im having a problem. im getting no power to the spreader. the only light that coming on for the controler is the power light, no numbers,error codes, or red around the dial. if i usually have a problem i get an error code and fix it, but now i have nothing. any ideas?

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Check the wiring in the back of the controller. There are four wires that go inot a four prong male coupler that plugs into the controller. One of the wires is loose most likely.I had the same thing happen a few years back. good luck. PS. Where do you get your parts?? Thanks.

3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

theres a plce in somerville that has parts and can get them. i checked all the wires,ground, cleaned the battery and connectors, changed the connectors in the back and still nothing
  4. BMLS

BMLS Junior Member

Maybe the control box. My box only lasted a few years and had to get a new one.