1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow ex 575 mini tailgate

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bluespruce, Dec 24, 2009.

1. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

its a nice salt spreader for bulk or for a four wheeler for sidewalks if u put mudflaps as deflectors, i ran it for 2 yrs it has complete wires and controler, i bought it with a shoot gate control and took it off and put a normal auger on. it would work if u were using it for calcium to control how much would like 550.00, yes it has rust but it works and can easily be taken apart in the summer and sandblasted and painted will look and work brand new, i think i could hold 8 80lb bags in it

1224090937.jpg

1224090937a.jpg

1224090937b.jpg

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

So does it come with controller?? Also do you have any better, clearer pictures?? Shipping options?

3. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

yes has controller. no better pics as of now can try to get some sat. and shipping no, havent shiped anything like this before so u find a method and include in the price

4. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

bump.....bump

5. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

thats old, what would shipping cost to 10970 if you are willing to ship it

6. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

150.00 to u all pro

7. fireboy6413

550 is your bottom dollar

8. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

yes it is, easly can be cleaned up and work for years

9. fireboy6413

Sorry I just cant justify spend that on this particular spreader, maybe if you can clean it up a little bit and get better pics, then maybe I would reconsider, but as the way it looks in the pics its not worth it to me. If it dont sell let me know and maybe we can come to a decent price.

10. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

look what these go for, i dont have to sell it just figured if it does great. if i clean it up i am keeping it. its a snow ex not a buyers

11. fireboy6413

No I know I agree with you, but ill be 700 in the hole for this one, plus what ever it would cost to clean it up. They are great spreaders, and do out last other brands, again its just the fact of another 500 bucks and I can get one off ebay thats even better shape. keep me posted and let me know if it dont sell

12. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

10 4 .................

13. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

these are very nice spreaders.and last forever but i highly doubt this holds 8 80lbs bags i think it hold 4 50lbs bags

14. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

It holds 8 50# bags.

15. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

I always get 7 bags in...don't see why couldn't stuff in one more.

16. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

They do hold 8 50# bags. i do in mine all the time.

Good luck with the sale. Any idea if you can get the auger and spinner off? I just hat do cut my perfectly good transmission because the auger was rusted on.

17. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

it took heat when i changed it the first time and bet i could again but who knows. and yes i got at least 7 80lbs in there i am not gonna lie about it cause i have better **** todo

18. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

i just loaded mine with 3 80# bags and it could fit one more in there no more than that...this have a dif hopper id love to hold 7 of them in mine

SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader, Model SP-575 Mini Pro, is the ideal spreader when more control is needed in confined, narrow driveways that lead to parking lots.

CAPACITY: 5.75 Cu Ft and 360 lbs spreading material (4 1/2 bags of 80 lbs material)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  19. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

alright i was wrong i was thinking of a 1075 i use to have least i think that was the number, i was wrong but can ppl on this site use these areas for what there for if u want to buy it great say so if u are bored bc u have no snow fart around on a forum for discusions, not here

20. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

The correct info can only help sell your stuff.

Think of it as a free bump!