1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 575 controler mount ideas needed

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by edinning, Feb 19, 2007.

1. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I am looking for mount locations for the controler.
    Its going in an 07 Chevy 2500 with the Ctr console.
    Thanks

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i mounted mine on the metal right above the gas pedal i dont like drillin into plastic. i have a 05 there was a hole already there so i mounted the bracked in the one a drilled another . my foot dosnt hit it and i think its a nice location.. good luck

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

when i get my fisher tailgate spreader and controller on thurs.,this weekend im going to to be making a custom center console type of thing that goes on top of the center hump in the floor. I never have more than one other person in the truck anyway (don't want more than one either.) It will house my spreader controller, and my lightbar/hideaway strobe/work light switch panel, hold my ipod, and probably also have a big cup holder towards the drivers side since the factory ones suck for real sized cups and containers. Will take pics when finished.