1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 300gal sprayer

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Nov 9, 2011.

1. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Just picked up a svv-3000 Snow Ex sprayer from a online auction. It is a new unit which had a few pieces missing but all in all 90% complete. Anyone have any experience with these units??? What are they worth???

2. DAFFMOBILEWASH

A picture of the unit.

Joshua%20S%20071.jpg

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I know snow ex has a huge price on it brand new. I dont know and have not heard much about them other than the electric one I saw at a snow show did not have much GPM. Are you going to use it or re sell it? If you use it let us know how it works!!!!! They look cool!

4. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Much of the unit is complete. Missing the spray boom and a pump or two. Doesn't matter for I planed on running a larger 1.5" gas pump on it for prewetting piles with Calcium and reworking the bar so you can travel at a good pace and still cover adeqately. Might try to figure out a 10-25gpm pump with an older 12v motor too for fun.

Will keep everyone up to date.... More pics to follow.

5. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds good! I saw a electric spray that was pretty cool it was a 500 gallon tank with two 11gpm pumps on it! Seemed like a great idea for those who want an electric system with 20gpm. I dont know if that helps but thought I would share.. Keep us posted.