1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Ex 2400 tailgate spreader CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GroundScapes, Dec 22, 2010.

1. GroundScapes

GroundScapes Junior Member

We just bought a truck that has a nice Snow Ex 2400 spreader on it and have no need for it.

Would like to get $1200 for it. It has a brand new motor installed, everything works great.

I am in Roanoke VA.

This truck also has a 10' boss v-plow that we are considering selling as well.

Plow and spreader are on truck right now.

James 540-493-1334

2. lawnprofrench

lawnprofrench Junior Member

Would like to know age & condition of plow? RT2 OR RT3? Pics,price, mount?

3. EvergreenScap

EvergreenScap Junior Member

James give me a call in the am at 540-968-6612

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Post some pics please. I am interested in both possibly.

5. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

second that!

6. GroundScapes

I will post pics tomorrow.
    Thanks

I do not know anything about the plow other than it is in great shape, has some kind of easy attachment (smart hitch or something). has a button on the plow that can be operated from the front of the truck. Supposedly three years old.
    Its on the truck right now and works great.

7. blaryslawn

blaryslawn Member

lol... may want to hang on to it through the weekend.... calling for a nice storm to hit VA, or you could let me "test drive" it for... say the next 10 days.. haha

8. GroundScapes

Plow is sold. Spreader is still for sale.

9. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Good price, ship it my way and I'll buy it

10. EvergreenScap

EvergreenScap Junior Member

ill see u next week

11. GroundScapes

Where are you located? How do you want to handle payment? Call me anytime at 540.493.1334

12. GroundScapes

Sounds good Neal. We will have the plow off and ready to go by lunch time on Monday. So anytime you want to come next week should be fine. Thanks Again.

13. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Located in 60014. Let me know how much, you want to pack it up, and ship it, pay pal should work just fine

I would like to see pictures and possibly short video footage of a good condition functioning spreader.

14. GroundScapes

Im not real good at posting pics and especially wouldnt know how to post a video. I can mail you a dvd with video footage though. Just email me your mailing address to james@groundscapes.net and I will send dvd on monday.

Paypal is fine.

Please be aware that I have the spreader for sale locally and could sell it anytime. I am going to sell it to the first buyer that gives me money.

15. paradise1229

paradise1229 Senior Member

16. GroundScapes

Sorry guys, I should have let everyone know sooner, Spreader and plow are both sold. Thanks for the interest.