1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 1875

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by earl964, Nov 22, 2009.

1. earl964

earl964 Member

Has anybody had any luck making any kind of dolly to help load and un load these sanders. Also would be great to be able to move it around the shop. Any info or pics would be great.

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

That is too freakin weird. I was just coming to this forum to ask the EXACT same question for the exact same spreader. Great minds think alike!! :nod:

I hope someone has some answers for us.

I just posted some pics of mine over in the pics forum.

3. earl964

earl964 Member

i hope someone can help us, this needs to be moved from the middle of my garage floor before my wife runs it over

4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I don't have to worry about a wife running it over, but I sure would like an easy way to take on/off from the truck by myself. I'm going to see if my welding guy can weld up a couple brackets so I can use the forks on the tractor to lift it off.

5. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Can't help

Sounds like

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

build a mounting assembly out of a engine hoist. Shorten the lift arm and build a bracket arrangement to hold the spreader