1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 1875

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lilweeds, Aug 10, 2008.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Snow ex 1875, lots of new parts. Purchased used last season, it needed a bearing, auger and new harnesses to get it running, so now it's like new. I also used stainless hardware when assembling the spreader. Will get pics up soon! Asking $1400 OBO!

2. lilweeds

Here are the pics. Will entertain all offers. Currently the swing mount is slightly modified to work on a chrysteel dump body (with out the tailgate on), but I still have the parts to use it on a pick up.

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1082.jpg

3. lilweeds

Bump it to the top

4. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Would you be willing to ship?

5. lilweeds

I'll strap it to a pallet, but I don't know shipping companies that well. I do have a business address where it can be picked up by any carrier you'd like.

6. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

If I was to purchase the spreader, would you be able to re-assemble the swing mount for a standard pickup?

7. lilweeds

I'll take apart my pieces and make sure everything is there for the truck.

8. lilweeds

Bump it up!

9. lilweeds

Back up front. Shipping on this thing isn't cheap, so I'd like to sell somewhere local!

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have the controller and wiring harness for it?

11. lilweeds

Sure do, the only thing it needs is a new plug for the vehicle side which I will order and get before it's sold.

12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Cool. Let me check out a few things with weight and dimmensions to see if I have the room to store it.