1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow ex 1575

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by nrplowguy, Dec 14, 2012.

1. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

Got a good lead on a 1575 model it is 2-3 years old and in good shape. just wondering what you guys might think a good price on it would be. works great and has a little rust but not much.

2. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

A good deal

Not sure what a good deal would be but I can tell you that you will love that unit. We run five of the big brother to that unit which is the 1875. We've been using them seven years or so and have very little issues.

It is great to have the flexibility to control the auger and spinner speeds independently. That is not offered generally on a small tailgate spreader. Feel free to call me at 502-499-7841 if you have any questions about the spreader.

3. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

Well I think I might have made a better purchase if I get a call back for it. found an 1875 that looked really clean for 700 bucks. the guy just didnt need it no more.

4. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

Well picked up the 1875 today, and for being 4 years old it sure dont look like it!!!!! I only have one question, when we were loading it one of us lost our grip and bent the spinner. it dont wobble too much but you can sure see it. Should I just leave it or take it off and true it up as best I can? I will post some pics so you can see what I mean about how good it looks for the age of it.

5. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

I would call SnowEx and get their opinion

6. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

no need to put it in the press and good as new!!!!!! Ran a full hopper of sand salt through it with no hick ups so I think I got a good one!!