1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow ex 1575

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ACA L&L, Feb 4, 2011.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

http://www.centralparts.com/equipme...lt-spreaders/trynex-mini-tailgate-spreaders-/

i am looking to buy this spreader, we will be putting ice melt threw it, its not flaky or pelletized its like bagged rock salt. my question is to guys that own one or have used one, does the ice melt stay in from job to job? or does it leak out or run out? I need a good tailgate spreader that holds the material from the front of the stor to the ack of the store and from job to job, im open to any suffestions, we are using snow plow ice melt if that helps, also have a brand called melt off......thanks guys need to order tommorrow.

2. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

I just bought a Buyers TGS-07 and have ran Halite and bagged bulk which was a little wetter and it spread both with no problems. It has an auger as well as a vibrator. I'm very happy with the unit.

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

than you for your insight, however i do not want anything to do with Buyerssalters.....bad experience X2