1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow ex 1075

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by 76chevyman, Oct 15, 2003.

1. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

I just went and looked at the Snow ex 1075 i lik eit because it even with the tailgate it has a auger and a vibrator and a speed control it looks like a nice set up he said for 1800 i could get it with the vibrator and the attachment for the hitch. They said they had no complaints on it and it comes with a two year warrenty. Just woundering what u guys think. I think anythings better then standing in the back of the truck with a shovel
  2. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Was that the installed price? And did it have the swing mount with it? If so sounds like a good deal then. Also they offer a 5 yr warranty on them. Garagekeeper will know all the prices since he sells them. Right John?
  3. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Around here they list for $1849.00 installed with the swing mount or $1804.00 with the hitch mount. The Vibrator is an extra $300.00.

If your gonna spend this kind of money for a single stage then you may as well spend $2619.00 for an 1875 Sand Pro installed. It is a 2 stage and comes with the vibrator.

All said, your getting a good deal providing you get it installed for that same money. Good Luck.
  4. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

This is not installed but comes on the crate all put together and all i have to do is run the wiring harness wicth isnt hard at all it comes with the vibrater and the hicth mount it comes stock with the swing mount but this guy said he didnt like them and the hith mount is a 400 option 1800 is the price for the sander the vibrater and the hitch mount for me to throw it in the back of my truck and for me to install it at home
  5. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

I think there is a possibility that this might be the record for the longest run-on sentence on this site
  6. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

he does not like the swing mount? Is he ignorant? $400.00 option for the Reciever Hitch mount? Now THAT is screwing the pooch!

First off. The 1075 is not a light unit. It can be a chore for 1 man to handle. IF you are doing minor jobs. The Hitch would be ok. IF you are installing more than 1 pallet worth of material, the swing mount is the way to go. Installed properly, it will save you time and your back!

So you have to drill a coulple of holes in the bumper. It's a work truck right? The brackets can be removed easily during the summer.

We have 5 of these units running. All with swing mounts. 2 are going on their 10th season. You will get a good product.:nod:
  7. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

LOL alan your right. Im not much for grmmer when online, other then when it comes to buisness. But your right LOL
  8. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

we have 3 of them get the swing gate i paint them every other summer and they are atleast 95 lbs.
    other than that a good unit
  9. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Wow! You just dug up a 7 year old thread.