1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow-Ex 1075 spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I decided to sell my Snow-Ex 1075. I bought it 2 falls ago, but only used it last year. It has a vibrator on it. I will put the vibrator back on, but had to take it off to use on my v-box. I also have the vehicle mounts. I just have to take them off. As far as use goes, I spread roughly 10,000+ pounds through it. Runs great. Have everything you need as far as wiring and controller goes. Will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Looking to get $900 obo for it. I might be interested in some trades. I will eventually be needing another mower or two. Maybe a small walk behind, or a newer ztr and I can send some cash with. I prefer Exmark equipment. Outright sale is fine too. Any questions, just ask or pm me. Located in West Bend, WI 53095.

Thanks,

Brant

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump for a good spreader. I will post pics tonight.

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Here are the pics as promised:

salt spreader 002.jpg

salt spreader 005.jpg

4. Brant'sLawnCare

I have a few more to post that I will have to resize later. I have to go coach basketball. Any questions please ask.

Thanks,

Brant

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump for a nice spreader.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump it up...

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Nobody wants this?