1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jersey Push, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Jersey Push

Jersey Push Junior Member

My Father and I are selling some Equipment that we do not need anymore.............

First is a FFC 10 FOOT snow pusher. It was bought at the end of '09-'10 season and used last. It has a Bolt on receiver for a "Bucket Mount." The Mfg. sells different coupler styles to fit you needs. ASKING $3,800.... OBO....

The next is a BOSS mount off of a 2010 FORD F250 Superduty. I beleive the mount will fit 2008-2010 superduty's. I sell this because I sold my Ford and bought a Dodge. ONLY Used ! season. ASKING $450....OBO....

Also have a Meyer Mount for a 2005 Ford F250. Sold all Meyer equipment so there is no need for it. ASKING $300.... OBO....

Let me know if you are interested. All prices are negotiable. But please don't lowball.

2005 F250 Frame1.jpg

2005 F250 Frame2.jpg
  2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I'd offer $350 for the mount setup for the 08+ ford superduty..

Where in Burlington county are you from or whats your company name? PM me. ttyl