1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow dogg

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by rjnjr1019, Nov 17, 2008.

1. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

I went out to my local western plow dealer to check out putting a plow on my 05 dodge ram 1500 he just became a snow dogg dealer and directed me to those plows. he just got in his first one to be installed on a chevy taho and i would be his second install I think they look nice and i cant wait to see how it plows. anybody on here using one?

2. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Yes I have one

I have a 8'6" snowdogg vx. This plow is incredible If you buy one you won't be disappointed at all.

3. frozenokiewi

frozenokiewi Junior Member

Md 75

Installed one on my 2000 Suburban, after owning several Westerns I could not be happier. Its 200 pounds lighter than the same western and I feel its built just as well. The handheld controller is far superior and unlike the Westerns the powdercoat won't fall off the plow since its stainless. You will save $1000.00 over a similar western...buy a Snow Dogg you will love it. Be sure to have your dealer install it, I am sure many of us are qualified to install these but let the pro's do it and stand behind it.