1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Dogg VX85

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CornerStoneProp, Oct 9, 2016.

1. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

I am moving to Florida so I no longer have any use for my plow. I purchased the plow new in 2009, and was factory replaced due to some defects in 2010. Since 2010, I have had very few issues with this plow. It has been a great money maker for me, but I just don't see a plowing business working in the sunshine state! Every year, I went thru the whole unit and used fresh fluid. The tank gets removed and the screen in the tank cleaned. All functions work perfectly. I do have the complete mount for 08+ Ford and my 14 Ram. As I still own the ram, the mount is still on the truck and wired, but I will be removing the mount next weekend. I will include both mounts, controller, extension wings, wire harness and headlight harness for the Ram. I don't have the headlight harness for the Ford. The wings will need new cutting edges as they are just the rubber ones. The plow got all new cutting edges last year. Plow is located in Vernon CT and is for sale as is where is. I was fully intending on plowing again this year, but due to some "issues at home" I have decided to make a geographical move. I would expect many more years of money making with this plow. I am asking $2500 for everything and am expecting a quick sale at this price. This is a great value! Feel free to call me on my cell at 8602819812. I don't have any pictures handy, but can get some upon request.

2. CornerStoneProp

Any interest ? Make a reasonable offer. I just don't need it down south.

3. CornerStoneProp

okay $2000 with both mounts??? I need this gone ASAP... I no longer have any use for it and will be gone in less then 2 weeks!

4. CornerStoneProp

Back up to the top here. Anyone? Make an offer worst I can say is no!

5. CornerStoneProp

Does 1800 work for anyone? This is my bottom dollar!

6. Precisenky

Precisenky Junior Member

Can you send me pics of the plow 8594864327

7. CornerStoneProp

I am now in Florida but have some old pics from last year. It looks the same, but does need cutting edges on the wings. I will send these to you in the AM as I have been on the road for 20 hours and am going to sleep