1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow dogg v plow

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by redsoxfan, Mar 27, 2008.

1. redsoxfan

redsoxfan Senior Member

does anyone have a picture of the new v plow in the process of buy new ford 250 and just curious what it looks like and if will fit an 08 250 super duty

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i know they have one but it isnt comming out for about 2 years

3. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

They can be bought

I just put the 8'6" vx on my 2500HD GMC this plow is awesome. Hyde Equipment in Petoskey MI is the only dealer selling them right now for testing. If you call them directly they can sell you one and ship it to you. They did that last week for a guy in Maryland, And you local Snow Dogg dealer can install it for you.

Ryan

4. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Can we See a pic or two of the new V.
    Thanks

5. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Yes

I sure will post some pics as soon as I figure out how.
    Ryan

6. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Just came back from snowdogg dealer and he has one he said its the best plow he ever owened and it been used hard.Its NICE LOOKIN PLOW.

7. Truck207

Truck207 Member
    from Maine

Just wondering to see if you have been able to take any pictures of your Snow Dogg V plow?

8. martyj11

martyj11 Junior Member

pictures of 9'6" on new style 1500 chevrolet

ask and you shall receive....

HPIM1326.jpg

HPIM1327.jpg

HPIM1328.jpg

HPIM1329.jpg

HPIM1330.jpg

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Finally I can see one. I live about 20 miles from the factory and that is the first picture I have seen of one.looks good. how is it treating you.

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

And here they told me that Vplow was only recommended for a 1 ton truck or better. Here it sits on a friggin 1/2 ton!!! What a load of crap.

That does look good though!!!

11. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

HOLY SMOKES!! :eek: My first reaction was like wow that truck looks small,and why does it say silverado on the side, only 1500s say that anymoe. Then i counted the lugs on the wheels and went whaaaaaaaatt:dizzy:...i better count them again that looks like only 6...yup definetly only 6 that baby is a half ton with a 9 1/2 plow! Not even sagging that bad, thats the worst part!:rolleyes:

12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

looks great...

13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Dam That 1/2Ton hold it great!

14. HVAC Guy

HVAC Guy Member
    from Chicago

I Am Thinking About Stocking Snow Dogg.. There Is No One In the Area That Actually Stocks The Snow Dogg's...

Head Scratcher.. Next Season Anywhooo

15. martyj11

martyj11 Junior Member

2 stock or not to stock? that is your question.

You will not be able to sell your potential if you don't have them in stock. If you cant get a stocking order the least you could do is get 1 md, 1 hd and 1 ex. We sold 65 so far this season. we could have sold more if we had more applications / mounts. They really need to get 72-02 dodge ram, 84-02 jeep xj and s-10. mjc

16. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Does just the edge trip or the does the whole moldboard trip?

17. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Hey marty can you get some good close ups of the plow from different angles? What does the truck look like with just the permanent mount left on in the off season?

18. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Edge trip. We'll be formally releasing it next week at NTEA. :cool:

19. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

When is that slated for release for all?

20. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

They are due this upcoming season (09-10). We had dozens around the country this season for extended field testing (after a few dozen last season). I think you'll like it if you get the chance to see one...