1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow dogg tgs06 salt spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I got my two year old salt dogg tgs06 spreader for sale. It is in really good shape, cleaned after each storm, etc. Comes complete with controller and wiring. Set up for 2 inch receiver and spots to go in stake pockets. No holes to be drilled. This was also pre bad controller problem as well. Vibrator and everything works as it should. I can email or text pics. Pm me here or call 440 413 3017, no calls after 9pm eastern time please. Looking to get 700 obo for the item, really too big to ship and could possibly meet within reason. Located in painesville Ohio, about 45 minutes east of Cleveland

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

do you have any pics?

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I will be emailing pics in the morning. I'm sorry I totally forgot to do that today. Thanks for being patient

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Spreader

Is this still for sale? Have been waiting for pictures but have not seen them yet.