1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Dogg Rep

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by plow_dude, Nov 4, 2009.

1. plow_dude

plow_dude Junior Member

I have tried to download the MD mount documentation from your website without success as there seems to be a problem with the file. This has been an issue for a while now.

Your mold board specs for the MD series says 0.060.

Will these issue be addressed soon?

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.
  2. plow_dude

plow_dude Junior Member

Update Friday, November 6

I spoke with Scott Moorman on the phone and he is truly an experienced professional and awesome with customer support. Scott was already aware of the info I needed even though I had been silly and forgotten to list my vehicle type (2001 Wrangler) in the text body. He figured this out from a previous discussion. He also said that the web issues were being addressed and he was fully aware of matters.

Scott emailed me the info I needed while we spoke on the phone and was kind enough to answer some other questions as well. It's absolutely incredible to be able to speak with the manufacturer and get this level of professional assistance.

I'm VERY impressed with the Snow Dogg customer support and I will be ordering my MD75 this upcoming week (pics will follow).

Thanks Scott, your help was/is greatly appreciated - you rock!
  3. Max Wedge

Max Wedge Member

I'm getting mine this week also. More pics to follow.