1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow dogg or Boss

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gixxer27, Dec 3, 2009.

1. gixxer27

gixxer27 Junior Member

I have an 06 f150 supercrew with the 5.4 liter. I looked at both the snow dogg and the boss sport duty poly. there is only a $250 price difference, and this is through the same dealer. looking for input on which would be recommended.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Boss is a way better plow IMO. Honestly I think Snow Dogg is the last brand of plow I would put on my truck. But that's just me.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sounds like their price on the Snow Dogg is WAY high. Snow Dogg is so far proving itself, but a way cheaper plow than a Boss as far as $$ is concerned. For $250, get the Boss hands down.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

What model and size snow dogg? How much are they selling it for? Usually snow dogg is at elast $500 cheaper

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

If your talking about a sport duty vs a snow dogg md7.5 theres over 700 difference with us

6. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

Save yourself the hassle and invest in a Boss plow. I am sure you wont regret it !

7. gixxer27

gixxer27 Junior Member

Thanks guy's or ladies if any apply. I was 90% in favor of the Boss, But thought i would ask the pro's.

snowdogg MD75 $3295
    Boss 7'6" sport poly $3547 plus a donation to uncle sam of course

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  8. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

Spend the extra $ the boss is a better plow for sure.

9. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

The BOSS...Next question