1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Dogg MD75

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by KevinClark, Feb 8, 2011.

1. KevinClark

KevinClark Senior Member

Purchase a Snow Dogg MD75 and had it installed today. When I picked it up the plow headlights were not working. I had a big run around the last week with this installer. Anyways, when you plug the harness in the parking lights will light up and will stay lit even with the keys out of the truck until you unplug the harness. The headlights will not work at all. I had no choice but to take the truck today like this. They said they called Buyers and no tech people were available to help. I wanted to know if anyone has insight on this issue? I do have headlights on the truck but, with the plow up I can not see! Any help would be appreciated. They have the lights unplugged now so the plow works but no lights. I am not happy with this by no means saying I just spent $4,000 on this and have no lights. It is on a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. Thank you.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

They wired it wrong (either wire attached wrong or maybe they have it in the wrong feed configuration) or used the wrong adapter.